Saturday, December 16, 2006

On Tonight's Radio Show...

Tonight on ivnet.tv, I'll be doing my weekly radio show at 6pm. Here's what I'll be talking about:

  • Who's the favorite in the NFC now?
  • In an amazing year for rookies, who's been the best in the NFL this season?
  • Jim Mora Jr.'s U. of Washington gaffe
  • The troubled case of Tank Johnson and what it means to the Bears
  • Allen Iverson waits..and waits...and waits some more to be traded
  • Feel-good, under-the-radar stories from the year in college football

Go to the English language page of Ivnet.tv to listen at 6 - you can chime in during the show by emailing me at sami.ghazi@gmail.com or IM me at sghazi0184.

No comments:

Sports blogs Top Blogs Sports Blogs - Blog Top SitesDirectory of Sports Blogs Blog Directory engine
Blog Directory
Top Sports blogs Blogarama Blogarama - The Blog Directory blog search directory Outpost