Sunday, March 11, 2007

Back from Vacation

Aided by my good friend Johnny, the blog stayed active this week while I was off in London for the week, so a big thanks to him before all else.

London was amazing, but I'm glad to be back just in time for the first weekend of the NCAA Tournament, the best sports weekend of the year in my opinion. However, due to jet lag, I've now been up for 20 hours and can't string together more than a couple coherent thoughts. So while I've taken a look at the bracket, I'm not gonna be able to post about it until tomorrow night, when I'll look to get you my picks.

No comments:

Sports blogs Top Blogs Sports Blogs - Blog Top SitesDirectory of Sports Blogs Blog Directory engine
Blog Directory
Top Sports blogs Blogarama Blogarama - The Blog Directory blog search directory Outpost